Tuition, Fees & Policies
The following information is for classes in our Easton and Randolph dance studios:
Online Payments: Making payments for dance class is easy and convenient with our online payment system. Simply choose the studio you attend and follow instructions to make your payments:
Tuition: All fees are to be paid on the first lesson of each month. After the 15th of the month there will be a $25 late fee. Current pricing is as follows...
- 90-minute classes: $75 monthly per subject
- 60-minute classes: $55 monthly per subject
- 45-minute classes: $50 monthly per subject
- 30-minute classes: $45 monthly per subject
Registration Fee: A non-refundable fee of $25 per family is to be paid upon registration along with the first month's tuition.
Attendance: Students are expected to attend all of the classes for which they are registered. If your child is going to be absent, please call the studio and we will arrange for a make-up lesson in a similar class. There are no refunds for classes missed.
Visitors: Students get too excited when parents come in to observe and this can be a waste of class time. For this reason we do not allow visitors into the classroom. A designated waiting area is provided for your convenience.
Dress Code: Hair must be tied back off of the face so as not to distract the student's attention. Students must dress as follows:
- Students age 3-10 must wear a black leotard with pink tights, tan Tap shoes (for tap classes) and pink leather ballet shoes for Jazz & Ballet.
- Students age 11 and up must wear a black leotard, pink, black or tan tights, and may wear black pants, shorts or skirt over their leotard and tights. Tan Tap shoes for Tap classes and tan Jazz shoes for Jazz classes are required.
- Hip Hop students must wear black pants or shorts, a black t-shirt or tank-top, and black Jazz sneakers.
Costumes: Costumes and tights are ready-made and purchased from a costume company. Costume prices range from $85-$95 including tights. From October to December there will be a $35 deposit required each month for each costume your child will be wearing in the recital. The balance will be due January 1st, at which point all unpaid costume balances will result in a $25 late fee. After costumes are ordered there will be no refunds. Costumes are given out two weeks prior to the recital.